- Manage operating budgets and costs according to annual allocation to ensure efficient usage of resources.
- Develop and maintain adherence to IT Applications policies, standards, best practices, and guidelines within implementation and delivery methodologies.
- Plan, manage, and execute complex project engagements and assure quality deliverables.
- Ensure business continuity plans for identified and critical Salesforce applications are developed and maintained.
- Monitor Business Solutions and system architecture deliveries and support in ensuring applications delivered are on track; adjust/reset in line with business requirements.
- Review, enhance, and incorporate potential improvements to defined standards, policies, and delivery processes.
- Guide users/stakeholders on effective use of Salesforce technical design and deployment for Applications, both Group-wide and in-country.
- Monitor and evaluate Applications implementations, ensuring continuous, efficient, and effective operations.
- Work collaboratively with the technical team to facilitate business process owners’ needs, communicate design solutions to maintain business operations.
- Identify potential issues/gaps, drive resolution to avoid customer impact, and facilitate continuous improvement.
- Facilitate user/vendor communications on the effective/functional use of applications.
- Manage and oversee the team’s delivery of team/function goals to drive execution against goals set.
- Drive architecture standardization of delivery and support to ensure similar architecture across all business units and solutions.
- Drive and manage learning and development of the team in the area of Salesforce Applications and behaviours to achieve team/function goals.
- Drive self-learning and improvement in the area of Salesforce Applications and behaviours as part of continuous learning.
Functional Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrate advanced Salesforce functional or technical knowledge.
- Demonstrate knowledge in managing regional/in-country Salesforce applications.
- Demonstrate advanced Salesforce application functionality or technical knowledge and a track record in deploying Salesforce solutions at the enterprise level/global organization, preferably in the consumer goods or healthcare industries.
- Stay updated on the latest technologies and technological opportunities within the specific domain/area of expertise.
- Demonstrate proficiency in office productivity tools (e.g., Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Demonstrate fluency in both written and spoken English.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computing/Information Technology or equivalent