One of Scotland’s top Software Development companies are expanding! Having won Emmy awards for their software this is not an opportunity you want to miss.
Due to significant demand from over 450 million subscribers, they are looking to grow their development team by bringing in more Java Developers.
Experience with the following is essential for this role:
- 3+ years’ experience using Java.
- Experience/awareness of several of the technologies used to develop products e.g. Spring, Gradle, Ant, Eclipse, JDBC, SQL (one or more of MySQL, Oracle, Postgres), Shell script.
- Experience using Windows and Linux-based Operating Systems.
- Ability to work independently or under instruction as part of a team.
- Ability to understand and communicate technical concepts.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
This role is hybrid in Glasgow and will require you to be in office 3 days per week, the other 2 days will be work from home days.
In return for your endeavours the salary on offer is up to £60,000 as well as Flexible Working, Shared Parental Leave, Career Breaks, Wellbeing / Employee Assistance Programme. You will also have access to their flexible benefits programme where you can decide what is important for you. You will be offered on-going training and support to encourage you to develop and progress your career.