One of Scotland’s top unicorns are hiring! They have been going for over 20 years now and have an incredible market reputation for how they develop their staff.
Due to significant demand from over 100 million customers they are hiring a number of Engineering Managers across Software, Data and SEO projects.
As an Engineering Manager, the responsibilities include:
- Building a high performing team capable of creating robust, creative products. You will lead from the front, the team size is no more than 8 across squads.
- There may be some hands on development required, though only at the highest of levels.
- The company are huge advocates of Agile/Lean methodologies. you don’t need to have mastered all the details of Scrum or Kanban, but you will be able to support your team in establishing solid flow of delivery on projects.
In return for your endeavours the salary on offer is up to £85,000.
Their benefits plan is hard to compete with in terms of variety.
- You will receive the opportunity to work from abroad for 30 days per year.
- 10% performance based bonus.
- Company bonus and shares which are expected to boom over the next 2 years.
- You will also have many career development routes to continue to build on your own career.